We link the chain of suppliers in the automotive sector, we look and serch additional purchase orders so that your company grows and significantly increases its customer portfolios. We carry out the development of new businesses.
With the professionalism of our human resources, we provide your companies with support in, plant relocation (Nearshoring). We provide infrastructure and manufacturing appropriate to the field (Shelter) and, above all, we find, evaluate and choose potential suppliers (Sourcing) that offer the best value for the supplier chain of the Mexican automotive sector and throughout North America, adding our knowledge in legal matters. , tax and foreign trade.
Latest media mentions
Apoyo al sector automotriz por ANAPSARead more
Nace Agencia Nacional de Proveedores del Sector AutomotrizRead more
Lanzan agencia nacional para acercar a 2,500 proveedores automotrices con armadorasRead more
Presentan la Agencia Nacional de Proveedores del Sector AutomotrizRead more
Más de 150 proyectos en sector automotriz por nearshoringRead more
Ante llegada de más industria del sector automotriz se constituye la ANAPSARead more
Lanzan agencia nacional para acercar a 2,500 proveedores automotrices con armadoras – NoticiasRead more
Se crea la Agencia Nacional de Proveedores del Sector Automotriz (ANAPSA)Read more
Busca Anapsa consolidar industria de proveedores automotricesRead more
ANAPSA SEEKS TO CONSOLIDATE THE AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIER INDUSTRYRead more
Crean agencia nacional automotriz B2B, vinculará a proveedores con armadorasRead more
Crean agencia ANAPSA de proveeduría automotrizRead more
Esperan llegada de más empresas a México como efecto del nearshoringRead more
With our relationships and contacts we will increase your sales
Purchase Orders and business development
We help companies to establish themselves in Mexico, providing a series of options in different states in order to obtain the minium taxes, Price for land or other incentives with the generation of meetings with state governments and comparisons of incentives.
Reduce time in government procedures. Which translates into saving time and money.
- Provides adequate infrastructure for the business
- Save on startup costs
- Reduction of customs costs when crossing the border
- Recruitment by Mexican professionals
- There is no direct legal obligation with the worker; The employment relationship is established with the shelter company
- Reduction of legal risks
- Savings from paying Mexican taxes
- Reduce possible contingencies due to inadequate payment of government taxes
- A neutralized learning curve, being in a foreign country
We find your supply chain
T1 – T2 – T3 –T4
We find, evaluate and choose potential suppliers that represent the best cost, that comply 100% with each of the requirements of the quality certifications. Using electronic bidding platforms "e-Sourcing" to make the most efficient choice for your company and that can be considered in the supply chain of the Mexican and North American automotive sector.
Facility for YOUR operation in:
- The activity of buying, selling and renting real estate.
- Real Estate investments.
- Real estate agencies.
- Real estate agents.
- Construction of new homes.
- Taxes applicable to real estate.
PURCHASE ORDERS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Development of new clients seeking to generate new OEM, T1 and T2 purchase orders
LOCATION OF SUPPLIERS
(No cost for buyers) Location of suppliers of any type of process or manufacturing of auto parts or components and Services in Mexico, the US and Canada
- Customs Agency in Mexico and the US
- Freight forwarder
- Imports and exports
- Obtaining a general registry of importers
- Customs records, procedures, authorizations and permits
- Compliance with security standards
- International Logistics (Sea, Air and Land Freight)
- Customs and Tax Advice
- PAMAS Care and Resolution
- Strategic Controlled Precincts
- Storage and distribution
Our services are born from the needs in the market (supply and demand) and for the benefit of those importers, exporters and participants in the exchange of products and services worldwide; to provide comprehensive quality international trade services.
- Test laboratory
- NOM Safety Certifications
- Opinion 5TER
- Evaluation of operation manuals and guarantees
- Accredited Inspection Unit
- Labeling service
- Product Certification
Labor and Union Services
We have one of the most important firms in the country specialized in collective matters, representing our clients in negotiations with unions for the review of collective bargaining contracts, as well as for their termination. We provide preventive advice to avoid all types of conflicts of a collective nature. The firm has extensive experience in negotiating all types of existing collective conflicts, such as strike calls, outright strikes and claims for ownership of collective bargaining contracts.
We assist in measuring occupational risk with tools that allow us to detect and develop areas of opportunity. We have worked with unions to legitimize their collective relations and sustain an active and professional union life. Specialists in the labor chapter of the USMCA.
- Preparation and review of civil and commercial contracts.
- Representation in property and family trials.
- Advice and representation in succession matters.
- Study and assessment of collection and/or recovery of unproductive assets.
- Review of timely compliance with SS and Infonavit laws.
- Reduction and implementation of measures to avoid its increase.
- Advice and support on wage integration matters.
- Attention to procedures before IMSS, Infonavit, Federal Court of Fiscal and Administrative Justice and Amparo Courts
- Internal communication and development of business and union leaders.
- Definition of objectives and performance evaluation.
- Description and evaluation of positions.
- Compensation administration.
- Preparation of staff training and development plans and programs.
- Verification of compliance with Labor Standards, which includes the labor audit to review general working conditions.
Goverment Tax Regulation
- Goverment Tax defense against acts of Mexican TAX Office from the beginning of the procedure until the determination of the tax credit.
- Consultations to the Authority
- Tax restructurings
- Tax compliance
- Tax analysis
- Audits and tax reviews
- Advice and asset protection
- Comprehensive Certification Scheme
- Prodecon: Conclusive Agreement, Complaint
- Specific tax services: Services focused on providing specific tax advice for the specific needs of each of our clients.
- Analysis of non-tariff regulations and restrictions
- Interpretation of specific tax regulations regarding trade
- Criterion before competent authority
- Management and monitoring of procedures and authorizations
- Comprehensive defense of customs matters
- Attention to importing and exporting companies
- Solutions for customs agencies
- Attention to foreign trade programs
- VAT and IEPS Certification
- Customs and foreign trade compliance plan
- Surveillance of critical points that avoid major contingencies that suspend foreign trade operations for Mexican IMMEXprogram, Certified companies, general importers and specific sectors.
- Administrative acts for the recovery of merchandise in precautionary seizures: Administrative Procedure in Customs Matters (PAMA), Incident in accordance with Art. 152 of the Customs Law, Immediate attention to Foreign Trade Audits.
- Industry visit
- Cabinet Review
- Origin Review
- Legal Stay of Goods
- Refund of Foreign Trade Contributions
- Payment of undue
- General Register of Importers and Specific Sectors: New, Reincorporation
Industry Events / Webinars / Trainings
Specialists in creating networking events for senior managers in the automotive sector.
Save Time, Money, and Effort
We offer a wide range of services to facilitate your establishment and operation in Mexico, ensuring legal compliance and maximizing efficiency and cost savings.
From Shelter service, Nearshoring, B2B sales, E-Sourcing, Real Estate to labor, legal, and customs advice, we are here to assist you every step of the way.